Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Susie Homemaker.......or not

So, my sister has always told me that some day when I have a house I will love to shop at Kirklands, Hobby Lobby, and the like. I would get so bored in those stores while she and my mom could shop all day. Well let me tell ya dear sister, that time has still not come for me. In less than 6 months I will have my very own home, but I could care less about dishes and throws and mirrors and candlesticks. Maybe that's selfish of me..I'm not sure. My favorite stores still continue to be J Crew, Banana Republic, and Lucca. I'd rather have purses than furniture. Don't worry future husband, I'm sure the time will come very soon where I will want to beautify our home....I hope (otherwise we'll be using paper plates while sitting on the floor). Until then, this is what my Christmas list consists of:







I'm in love with this bag....hint hint.... *cough*Darren*cough*
 Merry Christmas to all!! I hope everyone has a blessed holiday with the ones they love.

No comments:

Post a Comment