Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bad Blogger marries in Beautiful Backyard

Yes, I know I did not blog yesterday.
Yes, I know I said I would blog every single day this week.
Yes, I know that I'm a bad blogger.


Ok, now that we've got that over with,
my backyard is beautiful.
I couldn't have asked for a more PERFECT wedding venue.
I'm getting married at the home that I grew up in.
All of my favorite memories are here.
And now I'm about to have another one.
I have the best set of parents.
My dad has been working on our yard since August,
working his hardest to make it beautiful for me.
And he has. Wow.
My mom also.
Beautiful flowers. What a green thumb she has.
Anyone who needs a landscaper.......hire her.







My dad is amazing. Our yard looks absolutely amazing, and I couldn't be more thankful to him.
I love you, Dad. Happy Birthday (tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment