Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blog Continued

So I have decided to keep my blog.
More or less for me. Sometimes it helps to just talk and get things off you chest without having to worry whether anyone is actually listening to me.
This way I can just pretend that everyone is listening and is interested in what I have to say!

So as you can see I have changed the name of my blog- Rules of a Southern Housewife.
(I can't really have a "Wedding Blog" when I am no longer actually planning a wedding).
So now I am going to blog about everything that comes after the wedding, and the precise rules to be followed!
Not really rules per-say, more like advice about becoming a housewife.

So I will probably make my first post later this weekend; until then!
I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment