I think the main reason I am not freaking about wedding plans is because they really do not matter. What matters is that on June 11 I am marrying Darren Kirk Townley. And really, what is more important than that? Yes, I want the wedding to look beautiful. Yes, I want my guests to say, "Wow, you really did all this yourself?!" But in reality, Darren and I could go to the courthouse and I would be perfectly happy (my mom probably would not be). I know that our wedding is going to be beautiful no matter what, because Darren will be my husband and I will be his wife, and that is a beautiful thing.
I will continue to engage in wedding plans, and believe me, there is still a lot to do. My wedding "To Do List" for 2011:
- Bridesmaids dresses
- Invitations (this....I am dreading)
- Antique-ing for glass vases/jars for center pieces
- Mason Jars/Shepherds Hooks for aisle
- Nag Darren about grooms cake or cupcakes or ice cream.....I'm rooting for ice cream
- Pick out pictures for picture tree
- Chalk boards
- Talk Adam into painting wooden signs ;)
- EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!! (this post would be entirely too long if I honestly posted everything I have to do).