Monday, February 7, 2011

So Happy

Today I am so very happy. Do you want to know why I am so very happy? 

 (I really don't know if you do but I'm going to tell you anyways):

 I am so very happy because today is my fiancee's 23rd birthday.
And that makes me so happy because today is the day of his birth....hence the term BIRTH-day. 
And I am so very thankful that on this day, 23 years ago, he was born.
I am so happy that his parents brought him into this world so that someday we could get married and start our own life together.
I do not know where I would be or what I would be doing if he wouldn't have been brought into my life, but I do know that I wouldn't be as happy as I am now. 

So this morning I made him some yummy bacon-onion-cheddar biscuits for a birthday breakfast that I took over to his house on my way to work. What better way to start off your day than with bacon and cheese mushed together in an ooey-gooey homemade biscuit?
(Thank you for this recipe, Pioneer Woman. You may be my new hero.)

Anyways, to get back to my point...
Here's to you, Fiancee. 
Here's to your wonderful, glorious, spectacular birthday. I hope it was a great one!
And I can't wait to spend many more of our birthdays together.
Love- Your Future Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment