Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thank you Angela for remembering your pre-wedding days and letting me have some Saturdays off work

My manager at Lewis Jewelers...how kind.
The wedding is only a little over 2 months away.
I have so much left to do.
And she has generously given me several Saturdays off between now and then.
Thank you, Ang.

My mom and I have been taking advantage of these Saturdays and have TRIED to get things done.
For the centerpieces we are using all different kinds of glass jars and vases and filling them with wildflowers
(It is a Down-Home-Southern-Wedding after all.)
Yay for antique stores! Yes, I realize I do sound like a little old lady.
I need several more. If anyone finds some (Suni, Leah) buy them and I'll pay you back!!!!

FYI TO ALL BRIDES: Order flowers in bulk from Sam's. Huge money saver!!

1 comment: