Friday, March 4, 2011

Riviera Maya/ Mother Teresa

So, along with all the planning, stressing, yelling, and pulling hair out, is another little thing that makes all the pre-wedding craziness disappear...... a vacation! a.k.a the honeymoon.

We'd been thinking about where we wanted to go, and we really weren't having any luck deciding (Darren's as indecisive as I am), so Darren went and talked to a travel agent a few weeks ago.

And then we were able to decide!
(This is a lie. This is what happened in my dream. This is the decisiveness Darren and I are going to strive for in our future.)

So Mother Teresa decided to take matters into her own hands. She said, "You silly kids. Let a pro handle this. I don't know what you're going to do about decisions when you get married." And I replied, "Oh Mother Teresa, I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to call you up all the time and bug you."
To which Mother Teresa said, "Oh no, what kind of daughter-in-law am I dealing with." The End.
(By the way.....Mother Teresa is Darren's mom in case you haven't figured that out yet.)

Anyways, Mother Teresa did decide for us! Yay! So we will be going to the El Dorado Seaside Resort in the Riviera Maya! Granted, I don't know when we leave exactly, or when we return, and I asked Darren and he didn't know either, but that's ok, that's what Mother Teresa is for! I guess Mother Teresa is kind of like Fairy GodMother Teresa.....

I can't wait to go! It's all inclusive, it's adult-only, it's on a beach, what more is there to love? Thank you Mother Teresa for this great gift!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment